Christmas Eve is the most important evening of the year for some of our reindeer, so join us before they set off on their travels and if you haven’t already, pop in and visit Father Christmas too.
You will have the opportunity to meet, feed and fuss the reindeer, enjoy performances of our Christmas edition of Punch and Judy, and explore our indoor soft play area throughout the day.
For a truly festive Christmas Eve, join us at the farm as Father Christmas and his reindeer prepare to set off into the night sky.
Due to the popularity of this event, tickets must be booked in advance.
Gates open 9.00am - 4.00pm (Last admission 2:30pm)
Children under 2 years are free. If you are bringing a child under 2 please mention this in the comments box opposite. However, if you wish for them to meet Santa and receive a gift you must purchase a Child ticket.
Prices are inclusive of VAT
Child Tickets Include
- Entrance to the Lodge
- Soft play
- Indoor and outdoor reindeer feeding area
- Reindeer TV - video screens
- Meet our singing reindeer
- Festive Live music
- Visit Santa in his Grotto
- Choice of gift
- Moss available to feed the reindeer - £1.50 per cup
- Sleigh Rides will be available throughout the day between 10am and 3pm, these are bookable on arrival or during your visit
- Souvenir photo of your visit to Santa
- Santa’s grotto is designed to be traditional and cosy therefore each booking is limited to a maximum of 5 people.
- If there are more adults in your group additional adult tickets can be purchased (subject to availability) the ticket will allow entry to the lodge but not to see Santa.
- Any additional members in your group are free to meet and greet the reindeer and take part in all the other activities at the lodge.
Select a date and then complete the booking form below
Important Information: If you wish to amend your original booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly and we will respond to your request as quickly as we can. Please refrain from calling because we cannot guarantee that your call will be answered. We are unable to man the phones all day whilst we are all busy preparing for Christmas.
Safety Information: We will open our gates at the below stated times only. If you arrive before these times please do not queue in the drive. Whilst Santa is here during November & December we are still a working farm and access is required for staff members and farm vehicles. For Health & Safety reasons we cannot allow members of the public onto the site prior to the stated opening times.